CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Leander Construction, a central Illinois general contractor, is seeking a qualified candidate for a Project Manager position.
This position requires 3-5 years of experience in commercial construction. A bachelors degree in construction management (or equivalent) is preferred.
Additional requirements include:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, estimating, scheduling and PM software
- Development of project budgets and the ability to evaluate their adequacy
- Subcontractor and supplier coordination including change order processing
- Submittal/Shop Drawing review and tracking of status
- Position may require functioning as liaison between the AE, owner and field personnel
- Understand contractual terms and conditions
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefit and 401K /profit sharing plan
Send resume to: email@example.com
or to: Leander Construction, Inc.
24471 N. County Highway 6, Canton, IL 61520