Combined Insurance, is seeking an
Actuarial Assistant to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you
JOB SUMMARY:Assist in all aspects of pricing and managing the life insurance business including new product development and pricing, state filings, competitive analysis, experience analysis, and implementation.
RESPONSIBILITIES:Performs fundamental actuarial tasks in support of life insurance product pricing, assumption setting, experience analysis, reserving, modelling, state filings and system implementation. Document factors and data sources used in computations. Continue to take actuarial exams and obtain accredited status.
- Strong math aptitude and business sense
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to learn and demonstrate basic actuarial principles
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of insurance
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Strong Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SQL, GGY Axis skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or other related degrees
- Internship experience in the insurance industry preferred but not required
- Successfully passed 2 or more Actuarial Exams or has earned the equivalent exam credits
- Actively pursuing Actuarial designation
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
Study hours for actuarial exams
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE:
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Travel - No
Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and Google+
Job Posting - Jun 8, 2018, 4:49:57 PM