Job TitleAccounts Payable Clerk
Requisition Primary LocationRockford, Illinois
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team at our location in Rockford, IL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes vendor invoices and check requests assigning appropriate GL account codes.
- Maintain filing system of processed AP invoices.
- Respond to questions and makes calls regarding billing problems; acts as a liaison between client and vendors; review of vendor statements.
- Verifying, coding, and keying invoices.
- Updating the Purchase Order Log.
- Verifying and reconciling p-card transactions.
- Checking and approving all vouchers for payment.
- Verifying vendor statements for accuracy.
- Updating system with payment information and correspondence comments.
- Working with maintenance manager on inventory management and purchasing.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 1+ year of Accounts Payable experience
- High School Diploma required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel is a must)
- 10-Key knowledge and skills
Apply todayand Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent Family benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)