Join Us for Our Job Fair
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
703 South State Street
Orem, UT 84058
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the event if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn't required to be a candidate for potential employment.
Are you ready for a job that could lead to new career opportunities? If you have basic work skills - from an office, retail or hospitality environment, UnitedHealth Group provides the support to help you advance. Apply today as our training classes start every week.
You like working with people. Even more so, you like helping them. This is your chance to join a team dedicated to helping our members every day. As a member of our Customer Service Scheduling team, youll be responsible for receiving inbound calls and scheduling non-emergency medical transportation. This is where you can bring your compassion for others while doing your lifes best work. SM
This Bilingual Customer Service Scheduling Representative position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday-Friday. Our shift schedules are 8 hours with starting times from 6:00 am to 9:30 am. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Competitive pay of $12.50/hour + a bilingual pay differential is offered. Our office is located at 703 S. State St, Suite 4, Orem, UT. Employees in this position have the potential to telecommute after 3 months of employment, depending on meeting performance metrics and UnitedHealth Group telecommuter guidelines.
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? With offices throughout the country and even globally, the career options are endless. Put it all together competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success.
Some of our offerings includes:
- 18 days of Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year for job related coursework
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
- Respond to incoming calls from members and assists them with scheduling nonemergency medical transportation (i.e. doctor appointments, physical therapy appointment or radiology appointment) with their preferred providers at their preferred location.
- Ensures communication completed in a timely manner with members/patients, home health aides, physicians and medical facilities
- Supports the member and others by answering their questions and concerns to include cancelling or rescheduling appointments based on members requests
- Observes at all times the required HIPAA standards to protect private information
- Enters into computer system the required documentation on members, the scheduling arranged and the communication provided.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, call resolution and attendance
- Demonstrated proficiency in English and Spanish
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED or 10 years equivalent experience
- Prior experience in an office setting, call center setting, or phone support role is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class, admin, clerk, cashier, retail, entry level, retail sales, hostess, waitress/waiter, appointment setter, appointment scheduler, NMT, National Med Trans, medical transportation, Spanish, Bilingual