Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera!
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast-growing environment.
The HouseCalls Pharmacy Services (HCPS) Pharmacy Technician (Rx Tech) provides a variety of member engagement services data entry to coordinating a members care of services throughout all of UnitedHealthcare and Optum. The primary service involves telephonic outreach. All services are in support of a team of clinical pharmacists and / or HouseCalls practitioners in relations to their engagement of plan members and their healthcare providers. HCPS pharmacists are highly trained in providing excellent patient-care via use of health literate and telephonic best practices. The Pharmacy Technician is considered an integral team member in provision of all HCPS telephonic member engagement including but not limited to, medication therapy management services.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8am - 9pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional Saturday and/or overtime. Our office is located at 3100 SW 145th Ave., Miramar, FL.
This position has potential to eventually be a telecommute role.
- Primary function includes speaking with eligible members over the phone, primarily via cold calling or answering an inbound AutoDialer, to offer telephonic services and schedule appointments for all pharmacy programs, for example medication therapy management services
- Place reminder calls to members & explain what the member can expect during their phone call with the pharmacist
- Provide information to qualified members about plan services and potential benefit and direct them via warm transfer to appropriate resources
- Obtaining information and performing data entry of reconciled medication lists, allergy history, vaccine history, medical conditions and other pertinent member-related information
- Engage with internal and external business entities as the point of contact to coordinate all member-related needs
- Maintain performance standards includes weekly / monthly call goals
- Assist with fulfillment of member letter communications
- Spanish Bilingual Required
- State of Florida Pharmacy Technician licensing and registration
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of pharmacy related experience (includes retail pharmacy experience)
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words: health care, healthcare, Managed Care, Pharmacy Technician, Optum, OptumRx, UnitedHealth care, UnitedHealth Group, pharmacy, retail pharmacy, pharmacy technician license