Sodexo Seniors is seeking a System Director of Nutrition & Wellness for Covenant Retirement Communities. This Registered Dietitian will lead key clinical initiatives including but not limited to clinical care, wellness initiatives, talent acquisition & development, establishing standards for client satisfaction, monitoring performance of the clinical team against those standards and working with the clinical and operations teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Covenant Retirement Communities is a 12 campus system across 8 states. We provide dining and nutrition services to 350 - 600 Residents in these Continuing Care Retirement Communities along with catering and retail venues.
This is a virtual position with about _50% travel. Selected candidate will reside near the Chicago metro area.
Reporting to the National Director of Dining Services, the selected candidate will:
- Serve as the expert for regulatory compliance and operating standards in our communities
- Develop and administer programs based on the development and alignment of the client's mission and vision for wellness.
- Provide direction for planning strategic goals, standards of the brand and maintaining effective communication with our on-site teams, clients and other business partners
- Establish and/or implement standards for client satisfaction, and monitor performance against those standards.
- Be a Registered Dietitian; 5 years of experience in clinical management, preferred
- Have experience in a Long-Term Care setting
- Have Multi-site management experience, preferred
- Master’s Degree, preferred
Provides direction, development, and business strategy, and deployment of leading edge nutrition and wellness programs in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Is responsible for deployment of national Nutrition and Wellness Brand Standards within area of accountability.
- Support Operating teams through bringing awareness of and monitoring of compliance with Regulatory Agency requirements related to Nutrition Services aspects of the Food Service Operations.
-Provides information, monitors, and educates operations teams of current Sodexo and industry Wellness program information and practices to support implementation and effective programs in the operations.
-Keeps abreast of current and new innovation industry actices.
-Works with operations teams related to financial management, account operations, people management, account development regarding the Sodexo Wellness program for patient/residents, retail operations, and integration into the client overall population wellness strategy.
- Supports the implementation of identified new unit openings as it relates to the sales process by assisting with operational and costing analyses and providing technical support in the development of service proposals.