Drivers Needed - Perfect for retirees!
Peoria based company in need pf part time/on call drivers to
- Deliver sports programs to schools within the state (no CDL required)
- Transport employees to and from our other locations ( CDL required)
Please apply by contacting Tanya Hollingsworth or Bob Lulay @ 309-693-3171
or apply in person @ Royal Publishing 7620 N Harker Dr. Peoria, IL
As an Athletic Director, Race Promoter, Theatre Director or Event Organizer, there's a lot more to your job than preparing programs, posters, pocket schedules, and other publications.
But at Royal Publishing, that's all we do. For over 25 years we've provided reliable service to a long list of satisfied customers. We have the resources and experience to provide you with professional publications that support that first-rate image you want for your school or organization. We'll work hard to keep your business-season after season, year after year. And it won't cost you a cent.
We can provide you with the publications you need for anything.
- Programs - From regular season, to tournaments, to special events.
- Posters - Colorful, high gloss - Lets everyone keep track of when and where the events are.
Two sizes - One sure to fit your needs.
- Pocket Schedules - Wallet or billfold size - Contains all your times, dates, and locations.
- Stadium Cushions - An attractive fund-raising tool.
We're a one-stop shop. Send us your team pictures, schedules, and logos, or any other materials you want to include, and we take care of the rest; Including providing you a proof, if time allows. Design, typesetting, layout, ad sales, printing, and shipping are all handled by a team of talented and qualified professionals who want to assist you in making your event a worry-free success.
Whether it's a tournament game with teams determined with just a few days notice, or an event set months in advance, you'll receive your deliveries on time. Guaranteed.