Bilingual Graphic Designer
This position is responsible for the development, design and
execution of successful, creative
solutions, with El Rancho
Supermercado's weekly sales circular, website, point of
purchase collateral, and
in-store signage. This position
reports directly to the Marketing
1. Designs and executes
visual solutions using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator. These include the weekly Spanish language advertising circular delivered to more than
1 million households across Texas, in-store signage and brochures, logos, point-of-purchase collateral and any other internal business needs related to design.
2. Become familiar with the
mission and values of El Rancho
Supermercado and its
business objectives in order to become an integral part of our corporate team.
3. Stays in contact with inter personnel, media partners, and printing vendors until the project is completed to discuss and resolve design
questions and problems.
4. Develops concept proposal
for special projects.
5. Analyzes project for
production requirements and scheduling.
6. Schedules resources, as needed, such as photo,
contractors. Works with
photographers, illustrators, service bureaus, printers and other suppliers.
7. Responsible for the
production and proofing
of all projects.
8. Reviews all final output products to ensure quality and correctness before
sending to printer.
9. Organizes and manages workload so that no assignments are overlooked and all assignments are approved and completed on time. Must be able to expedite the rush jobs in such as way that the process does not obstruct the orderly flow (completion) of every day work.
10. Maintains files (layout notes, computer files, etc.). All details concerning jobs must be meticulously
observed and overseen.
This information must be
documented on weekly
job status update forms
11. Keeps updated on latest technology: software, computer, scanners, printer, etc.
12. Performs related duties as assigned which may not be listed above but which are within the general occupational series and responsibility l
evel associated with the position.
1. At least two years experience with advertising design
using Adobe suite of products,
including InDesign and Illustrator.
2. High school diploma or GED, associates or bachelors degree preferred
3. Must be willing to work
under strict daily and weekly deadlines to ensure the weekly circular is designed, executed, proofed, and sent to the printer each week on time
4. Must be fluent in Spanish - verbal and written
5. Ideal candidate would
possess the ability to work as a team, take direction, communicate with candor and manage multiple marketing or design needs from various
departments within the company
COMPANY BENEFITS AND SALARY
El Rancho provides vacation and paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, and a 100% company match into your 401(k) account up to 3% of your wages.
Salary range for this position is up to $56,000 annually, equivalent to $27/hour, commensurate with experience
Submit resume and samples of your work to:
Dunnia Nafal: email@example.com
El Rancho Supermarket opened its doors in 1988, and since then has been dedicated to making the Hispanics living in the United States feel at home. We provide the highest quality products and freshest produce in great variety, just as if you were in Mexico.
We are always attentive to customer needs, and will serve you in a clean and pleasant environment so that your shopping is always a pleasant experience. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations.
At El Rancho, we aim to inspire passion by providing that "at home" atmosphere every time a customer or an employee enters our stores.
Founded by strong family
values, we are committed to bring in the highest quality products at the lowest
Our vision is to make our motto "Rancho for Life" a reality by building a strong life-time
relationship with our customers.
Our goal is to keep your family traditions alive every time you shop with us.
2 yrs experience with advertising design using Adobe suite