Sodexo Education _is_ seeking a Food Service Manager 2 to assist with managing a food and nutrition program at Adlai Stevenson High School, located in Lincolnshire, IL (30 miles from Downtown from Chicago).
The Food Service Manager will oversee food service operations at 1 of the food courts that offers 5 different feeding stations. Day to day, this role will be responsible for overseeing the cafeteria operations. Specific duties will include: supervising front of the house operations; ordering and inventory; employee training/development; hiring/staffing; marketing.
Apply Now! How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you?
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
Keywords: #LI; NSLP; K-12; Child Nutrition; Chicago; Food Service
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement