- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required, Master preferred
- 3 years of practical experience in data processing and software engineering required
- 3 years of experience using relational and data warehouse technologies on platforms such as Greenplum, Postgres, Redshift or Oracle required
- Experience writing ETL or ELT processes preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SQL required
- Must have a solid foundation in data architecture principles
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language such as Java, Python, C# Scala required
- Working knowledge of analytical tools such as Qlik, Tableau, SAS, SPSS, R required
- Must be able to present technical and analytics solutions to all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication and Presentation skills required
- Must be able to collaborate across teams or departments
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background
investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.