Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a
Claims Associate to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
Responsible for resolving claim-related inquiry activities and the acceptance of first notice of loss (FNOL) to include the creation/adjudication of claims for our Customers submitted via telephone, mail/fax, and web. This individual performs assigned tasks within this department in accordance with established customer service and claim procedures and guidelines. Preforms reviews, make payments and reviews denials that are over Sr. Adjustor authority
- Research and resolve in real time, Designated customer , policyholder and/or policyholder Representative's telephonic claim inquiries
- Assign claim escalation calls to the designated Worksite, Chubb Workplace or Core adjuster of record
- Research and resolve written claim inquiries for customer, policy holder and/or policy holder representatives.
- Provide policy, benefit, claim information and support to Designated Customers such as Worksite, Chubb Workplace, Core Policyholders, Client Coordinators, Account Executives and Managers
- Provide Fast Pay level benefits on eligible policies for mailed/faxed, telephonic and web new claim submissions
- For non-Fast Pay eligible new claim submissions, create and assign claim to the appropriate Adjudication Unit based on triage requirements
- Collect, document and enter data from telephonic or paper claims into multiple applications
- Provide instructions and set expectations for Worksite policyholders' claims
- Build knowledge of Designated Customer, and Products to manage claim / call handling policies, procedures, processes and tools
- Understands organizational objectives, supports process improvements, and provides feedback to leadership
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Expected to be able work various shifts within 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CDT timeframe
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service/call center environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, and have excellent listening skills
- Ability to resolve conflict in a positive manner
- Ability to work independently while fostering teamwork
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to include a pleasant, professional voice on the phone with a professional attitude
- Ability to work effectively and positively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, readily adopts new process and initiatives, helps drive change and acceptance of change.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Learning orientation with ability to learn and adapt quickly to technology, process and procedures
- Ability to manage competing priorities and problem-solve
- Insurance experience preferred
- Bi-lingual skills plus
- High School graduate
- College preferred
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Travel - No
Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and Google
Job Posting - Jul 9, 2018, 1:33:06 PM