Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing
your life's best work.
- Provide excellent service to walk-in members
- Acts as a customer advocate in providing assistance to resolve members issues and problems
- Follow-up calls to members with resolution to identified issues in timely manner
- Resolves inquiries related to authorizations, claims, enrollment, and billing
- Provides service requests to other departments as needed
- Fulfills material requests for members
- Maintains accurate member data, including addresses, phone numbers, and PCP changes
- Inputs data in system for record tracking and issue resolution
- Documents all issues in system in a timely manner
- Proactively educates members on cover benefits, plan exclusions, and procedures to enhance total customer service experience
- Promotes various store events and seminars to customers
- Assists members to apply for various government assistance programs
- Performs accountabilities in accordance with established organizational metrics
- Identifies trends and continuously makes recommendations to improve processes
- Reports issues or problems with members, systems and processes to manager
- Assists and involves in member retention projects
- Performs other related projects and duties as assigned
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain productive working relationship with others and contribute as an effective team member
- Performs Insides sales function to increase new business
- Service walk-in prospects interested in Medicare and Individual Products
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- California Health License required or the ability to obtain license within 30 days of employment
- Bilingual in Korean (ability to both read and write)
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer programs including Microsoft Excel (create spreadsheets) and Microsoft Word (update documents)
- 1+ years of Case Management experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is
your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth Care, Health Care, Sales, Medicaid, Retirement, Bilingual, Korean, Language, Case Management, California Health License
See job description.