Job Summary: The primary duties of a Bilingual Clerk are to translate documents and interpret spoken Chin/Burmese language and to assist in the administration of FMLA.
***FLEXIBLE DAYS AND HOURS TO VARY. 20 - 30 hrs/week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translation of written documents including company policies and memorandums
- Interpretation of spoken Chin and/or Burmese languages to include: attending medical appointments with employees, assistance with interviewing and hiring, and any other communications.
- Follow up calls to employees regarding FMLA related absences
- Must be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Input data into various databases, spreadsheets or other documents needed by department - specifically downtime.
- May be required to learn duties of other positions in order to provide backup for extended absences as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager as they become necessary.