Job TitleCustomer Service Rep
Requisition Primary LocationTucson, Arizona
We are looking for a High Energy Customer Service Representative to join the team at our Right Away Disposal in Tucson AZ.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service, talks with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
- Ability to assist our Accounts Payable team when needed.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work environment is an office setting. Areas are clean, ventilated, and well lighted. Our Customer Service Reps have their own workstation or cubicle space and are equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- CSR call areas can be noisy and work may be repetitious and stressful, with little time in between calls, while still providing excellent service. Some calls are evaluated to ensure high standards.
- Also, long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen are common.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of Phone Customer Service experience required
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email preferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)