Sodexo K12 Schools Division is seeking a seasoned, successful Food Operations Manager - student nutrition program leader for a long term partnership, "blue chip" account located in Beaufort, SC. This account serves 22,000 students breakfast, lunch and dinner in some locations. The successful candidate will possess a proven track record in the areas of operational excellence and innovation, effective team leadership and USDA program guidelines adherence. The ability to establish and maintain strong/productive relationships with our Sodexo client and the local Board of Education members is a must.
Seeking bilingual candidates; the ability to speak Spanish will assist in managing this workforce.
Responsible for inventory management and procurement of food and supplies at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Manages food production through kitchen staff in a large facility. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through cost containment and safety.
- Utilizes Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards