Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance Healthcare system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed. Join with us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
As a Bilingual Stars Member Navigator Aide, you will act in a liaison role with Dual Special Needs members to telephonically outreach to them to schedule appointments for them with our Member Navigators.
- Outreach Telephonically to members
- Create a positive experience and relationship with the member
- Outreach to members to confirm they are interested in a visit from one of our local Member Navigators in their area.
- Schedule an appointment with the members for the Member Navigator in their area to visit the members at an arranged date and time. Confirm address for the member and any relevant information that may be needed by the Member Navigator prior to visiting member on the scheduled date and time.
- Perform to or above the Stars Member Navigator program performance goals for member outreach and scheduling appointments for Member Navigators.
- Document member appointments accurately, completely, and communicate to relevant Member Navigators in a timely manner as detailed in the policy and procedure manual for the Member Navigator program in ICUE and other relevant documentation information systems as directed by auditor / trainer or supervisor
- Correct documentation errors as noted in audit results as directed by auditor / trainer or Supervisor
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort / filter, and work within tables), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Must reside in Texas
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Experience working in Managed Care.
- Telephonic outbound patient / member outreach experience
- Knowledge of Medicaid & Medicare populations in your local area.
- Associate's Degree or higher in healthcare-relevant area of study.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Texas, Telecommute, Customer service, telephonic, member outreach