Sodexo is searching of a Director of Business Development to join our Universities Segment. The territory for this role will be Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa & Missouri and we will be offering Relocation for this position.
Furthermore we would encourage candidates who reside in the Western United States (California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, & Washington) to apply since we could hire additional candidates.
This new role will help support the team with business opportunities and new offers. The Director of Business Development is responsible for Dining sales.
- The development of new and potential accounts within the assigned geographic area.
- Developing and implementing short and long range sales strategies, achieving targeted new sales goals by orchestrating the sales process including prospect identification, execution, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation.
- Develop c-suite level relationships and understand client needs.
Highly preferred skills:
- To be a successful sales executive you will need knowledge of Foodservice contract management, strong interpersonal and communication skills and C-level sales acumen.
- Ability to "HUNT" new business opportunities and develop strong long lasting relationships.
- The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5-7 years of successful sales or related experience, preferably College and University (Higher Education) Market.
Responsible for the development of new and potential accounts aligned with strategic organizational objectives within geographic area. Develops and implements short- and long-range sales strategies based on prospective client needs and strategic outcomes. Develops, implements and achieves individual and division sales quotas/goals through orchestration of the sales process including prospect identification and qualification; industry, market, and organizational capability understanding; solution/offer development and delivery; and successful contract negotiation and closing.