Chubb Workplace Benefits is seeking an Enrollment Data Coordinator (EDI Coordinator) to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
This position will support our internal sales organization and external clients within our fast growing Chubb Workplace Benefits division to ensure successful implementation of complex, sensitive, and high-profile enrollments.
The EDI (Electronic Data Interface) Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation, technical specification mapping and ongoing maintenance for voluntary customers using EDI files for the purposes of enrolling benefits or maintaining monthly online list bills. This role is focused on delivering excellent service, maximizing operational efficiency, influencing key stakeholders, and timely project management.
- Analyze customer requests for EDI file set-up, including but not limited to, suitability of billing type, plan design, and EDI benefit administration platform.
- Communicate required EDI information to customers and benefit administration vendors in a clear and timely manner. Including, but not limited to, file specifications, testing process, SFTP requirements, and production instructions.
- Monitor the monthly EDI file upload process, address any internal issues within the required procedural timeframe, report issues to customer and benefit administration vendors. Lead the process for resolution focusing on reducing impact to the customer.
- Collaborate and communicate cross functionally with the home office departments, clients, brokers, and external vendors to address test and production issues in a timely manner.
- Proactively monitor and analyze production EDI files for quality, accuracy, adherence to eligibility/plan design (guaranteed issue amounts), and mapping issues.
- Maintain EDI status tracking and management reporting.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to customers and benefit administration vendors on all EDI interactions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource for internal operations for EDI workflow, process and procedures.
- Assists in identifying opportunities within the EDI process for service delivery, operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Proactively manage expectations of broker and employer partners to address issues as they arise while concisely and effectively communicating status, issues and timelines
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve issues
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our broker and employer group partners
- Exceptional service, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, organized and results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative sales-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with other departments, clients and external vendors
- Ability to display and use excellent discretion and judgment, and must be able to maintain confidential information
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge, namely MS Excel required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 3-5 years insurance industry experience required
- Must have a general knowledge of insurance administration practices, benefit administration and enrollment lifecycle
- Excellent project management experience with demonstrated end-to-end results
As a Chubb Workplace Benefits corporate employee you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Chubb Workplace Benefits is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT CHUBB WORKPLACE BENEFITS
Chubb Workplace Benefits prides ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations. With proven experience, innovative products and exceptional services backed by the strength of a global industry leader. It all adds up to thecertainty you need in a workplace benefit partner.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Jul 17, 2018, 8:53:45 PM