Chubb Workplace Benefits is seeking an Implementation Manager to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
The Implementation Manager is responsible for developing and managing client implementation project plans for new and existing implementations. Coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure appropriate timeframes are established and key timelines are met throughout the implementation process.
- Single source of contact for clients, brokers and external partners during the implementation and enrollment process
- Partner with Enrollment Services to ensure quality, timely enrollments
- Manage the internal Implementation process including execution of enrollment data
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of CWB's products, services including administration and billing and technology platforms
- Display an understanding of interdependencies/relationships with other internal partners
- Conduct product and technology platform enrollment trainings for key agencies, brokers and benefit counselors
- Participate in VIP and Finalist presentations
- Establish and build cohesive partnerships with internal and external customers
- Deliver exceptional and timely customer service when addressing implementation questions and issues
- Manage and steward implementation issues toward resolution in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for service delivery up and thru first bill payment and reconciliation
- Demonstrated analytical skills and knowledge base to consult with customers on insurance products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, good presence, strong team player, encouraging, diplomatic and flexible with the ability to listen well, be persistent and patient in endeavoring to fully understand customer needs
- Ability to work independently and make good decisions consistent with divisional objectives and handle conflict with minimal oversight
- Ability to prioritize and manage customer expectations accordingly
Education / Experience:
- Minimum of three years of insurance industry knowledge and experience in implementation, account management or project management is required. Voluntary/Worksite marketplace experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience successfully managing projects and/or stakeholders with and without direct authority strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Active life and health license preferred or the ability to complete/obtain within first year of employment with company support is required
- Ability to travel up to 20-40% within assigned territory
ABOUT CHUBB WORKPLACE BENEFITS
Chubb Workplace Benefits prides ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations. With proven experience, innovative products and exceptional services backed by the strength of a global industry leader. It all adds up to the certainty you need in a workplace benefit partner.
Travel - Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Posting - Jul 17, 2018, 7:53:24 PM