Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
The ideal internship candidate should have a great interest in expanding their knowledge of color language, the Benjamin Moore Color Collections and Product selections. This internship will provide the opportunity for the candidate to interact with professionals in their chosen field.
Candidate must have an interest to work in the home décor or design industries and possess professional work habits and demeanor.
- Assist with friendly and immediate meet and greet of clients.
- Accurately pull color chips and prepare requests for showroom or messenger pick-up.
- Assist with inventory management and color chip stocking.
- Participate in special projects and showroom events as needed.
- The intern can be a college student studying Design or a related area of study.
- Physical ability to lift and bend.
- MAC and PC proficient. MUST KNOW EXCEL and be comfortable with multi-line data-entry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of one class in Color Theory.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, maintain a positive attitude.
- Coachable, adhering to procedures and directions.
- With guidance, work well independently; work accurately with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, customer-service, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.