DIVISION/ GROUP/ ROLE:
Abogado.com is the leading Spanish legal directory on the internet that links the Spanish consumer with the legal community.
The Abogado consultant will be responsible for growing sales on the directory for Abogado.com. The initial rollout will have the Abogado consultant partnering with the FindLaw field sales team in establishing contacts, networks and leads along with daily prospecting for opportunities on their own in designated territories. This position reports to a FindLaw, Director of Sales.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- Present and sell company products and identify opportunities for growth via phone and in person sales appointments.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual sales targets by month.
- Consult with the client regarding web based marketing strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business via the Abogado.com directory.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline by capturing accurate and complete information in selected CRM database including activity, closing, project forecast, close ratios and market intelligence.
- Create and communicate status reports including activity, closing, project forecast and close ratios.
- Maintain knowledge of complete line of products/services as well as customers business issues and needs.
- Stay current with industry online marketing concepts including (but not limited to) SEO/SEM, linking strategies and search engine functionality help educate customers as needed to achieve their online marketing goals.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows, company events as requested.
- BA, 4 year degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of sales experience
- Previous experience in law firm sales, preferred
- Previous experience in sales of online marketing products, beneficial
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- High level of competency with regard to marketing in general, Internet marketing, lead generation and conversion, and social media concepts, preferred
- High level of competency with regard to selling in a legal environment
- Proficiency with tracking and reporting on sales activity, opportunity and execution within an established CRM tool, beneficial
- Proven track record of sales success with focus on the customer under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Technical aptitude (MS Office, CRM)
- Bilingual Spanish / English required
- Ability to travel at least 35-45% - more often if required by the needs of the business.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Chicago-Illinois-United States of America;Miami-Florida-United States of America;Atlanta-Georgia-United States of America