You never thought your career could help millions of lives. Well, here you can. As a Marketing Specialist, you'll utilize innovative strategies and programs to ensure access to health care coverage for the underserved and impact millions of lives. You'll use your energetic, empathetic approach to marketing to add value to our team. Through community marketing and outreach efforts, you will have direct impact on membership growth and retention. You'll use your creativity, strategic lens and outspoken attitude to be part of an elite team to rewrite the history of UnitedHealth Group. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Support the Sales/Marketing team in assigned territory with accurate and up-to-date bilingual, regulatory collateral
- Translation Management - proof and manage the translation of marketing collateral for accuracy and in adherence to branding guidelines.
- Relationship Building - establish new relationships and partnerships in addition to maintaining the existing in multicultural markets
- Collaborate - with Sales Agents and Agent Managers to understand and anticipate their needs
- Build Brand Awareness and Sales Campaigns to share our mission to help people live healthier lives, throughout the underserved and diverse communities we service
- Event Planning and Execution - plan, implement and manage multi-faceted marketing and community outreach campaigns (to include coordination of vendors, agencies, partners, Sales Agent, Regulatory Affairs, Public Relations, etc.) to ensure flawless execution and attain metrics within our targeted population.
- Meeting or exceeding targeted growth, retention, and enrollment expectations within assigned territory
- Conduct Presentation of Medicare Seminars
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of Community Outreach field experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience within a matrix organization (this includes being in a deadline driven environment, managing and prioritizing several deliverables, and influencing and collaborating with others)
- 4+ years Multicultural marketing experience
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience giving presentations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents), Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar), Microsoft Excel (data entry, sorting and analyzing data), and Microsoft PowerPoint (creating and editing slides for presentations, slide transitions)
- Available to travel up to 25% of the time within US territory and work evenings and weekends when required
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Experience with Medicare
- Health / Life Insurance License
- Knowledge of CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Marketing rules and regulations
- Digital Marketing experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: marketing, insurance, bilingual, Medicare, Medicaid, Bilingual, Spanish, English, Minnetonka, MN
See job description.