Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team as Clinical Nutrition Manager at OSF Heart of Mary Medical Center in Urbana, Illinois and OSF Sacred heart Medical Center in Danville, Illinois. The two facilities are separated by about 35 miles.
Position will reporting to the General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered dietitian with prior acute care clinical and management experience.
- Have strong leadership skills to manage and develop a team of 4 RD’s.
- Provide assistance managing the patient services team.
- Support graduate dietetic internship program.
- Meet DOH/JCAHO/state/federal and company standards.
- Representing the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees and community outreach.
- Have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Serve in a leadership role with the Food and Nutrition Services team.
- Have prior experience with electronic medical records, the nutrition care process and room service experience (including Health Touch system).
- Certified Diabetes Educator preferred
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a small - medium account. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
- Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Executes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments; and collects and reports outcomes.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services and promotes nutrition services.
-. - Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).