Job TitleAccounts Receivable Clerk
Requisition Primary LocationRockford, Illinois
We are currently seeking a talented Accounts Receivable Clerkfor our office in Rockford, IL. The AR Clerk will be responsible for posting payments, keeping a daily deposit log, and reconciling back to the bank statement. The position will also research unidentified payments and work closely with our collection team to reconcile accounts.
A Day In The Life:
- Online decisioning for unidentified payments.
- Research open item corrections.
- Contact customers as needed.
- Running and working daily reports, such as reinstates, SNP, BDR, daily cash listing, etc.
- Keying in all payments.
- Maintain daily deposit log.
- Ad-hoc and check reports throughout the month.
- Open and sort mail correspondence.
- Assist A/R Analyst with various projects.
- Reconcile batch posting reports to bank statement.
What You Have To Have:
- Related past experience
- Detail oriented with good communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
What's In It For You:
You will be joining a great team and a company in a "work hard, play hard" environment along with a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". Other peripheral benefits include a strong presence in our local communities, sustainability initiatives, and more. For more information and to apply, please visit www.wasteconnections.com.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans)