The Commercial Program Specialist, Asset Management is responsible for driving growth in the transactional (Remanufacturing/ Electronic Board Repair) segment of the Asset Management and Reliability Business interacting with both distributors and customers.
This role will work as a key point of contact for the CHAMP community (Channel Asset Management Program) within their designated territories. This would involve (but not be limited to):
- Cadence Meetings
- Sales Pursuit Strategy Planning
- Sales Performance Reviews
- Competency Evaluation and Training
- Joint Sales Calls
- Escalation and Resolution of Distributor/ Customer Issues
- Identification and proliferation of best practices
- Pricing Delegation of Authority
The Commercial Program Specialist, Asset Management will be expected to become an expert in RA Remanufacturing and Repair offerings, processes and commercial positioning to drive the value added message to our distributor partners, and ultimately our customer community.
In addition, the Commercial Program Specialist, Asset Management may also have focused account growth targets at high potential transactional customers - with the goal of expanding the relationships into contractual agreements.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Associates Degree in Engineering or Technical Discipline or 5 years equivalent relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry, with a focus in the services and maintenance areas.
- 5+ years in a sales or asset management based role - preferably holding expertise within a transactional business.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Bachelor's Degree preferred ideally in an Engineering or Technical Discipline
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence individuals inside and outside of your organization.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and drive strategy through extended teams.
- Sense of Urgency/ Availability: the ability to prioritize and focus on the critical issues with the highest business impact and ensure proactive communication to manage and align expectations
- Critical thinking: ability to analyze a situation from multiple angles (commercial sensitivity, business outcome, customer advocacy etc.) and make a decision that will ensure the best outcome for the customer, Rockwell, our distributor partners.
- Creative: Individuals who are always thinking of and implementing new strategies and tactics to grow the business based on market/ customer specific need.
- Communication: Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate with multiple points of influence in the customer/ distributor ecosystem
- Result Oriented: Driving strategy and competency growth while recognizing that revenue growth is the ultimate metric.
Control Products and Solutions
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Chicago - Illinois, Kansas City - Kansas, Milwaukee - Wisconsin, St Louis - Missouri
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.