Sodexo Government Services has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager 3 to be part of a growing division. Sodexo is seeking a Food General Manager 3 to lead the operation at a newly acquired contract at Scott Air Force Base located outside of St Louis, MO. There is great satisfaction from serving those that serve and it is core to our mission to "Improve the Quality of Daily Life for Everyone We Serve.”
The Food General Manager 3 will report to the district manager and will support various assignments as directed by the district manager within our Air force contract. Sodexo’s Air Force contract continues to grow, there will be a great opportunity for this position to grow while leading the charge at this new account.
We are looking for General Manager 3 candidates who will:
- Have oversight of day-to day operations
- Strong contract management/compliance experience
- Deliver high quality food service
- Achieve company financial targets and goals
- Develop and maintain client and customer relations
- Develop strategic plans
- Create a positive and enjoyable environment
- Ensure Sodexo Standards and Air Force Standards are met
The ideal candidate:
- Has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Has a strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance
- Has history and knowledge of working in a Union environment
- Has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills and has a passion for a high level of customer service
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities