- Function as internal Voice of the Customer for NA Field Sales and Sales leadership with key NA Region stakeholders.? Act as Regional Marketing Lead and Consultant for NA Marketing.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and acceleration of promotional campaigns, sales force engagement, lead nurturing activities and customer follow up.
- D365 leadership for marketing Content/Processes, leading the utilization of the marketing intelligence in Dynamics with our sales force. Drive the integration of marketing into sales via the Dynamics tool.
- Function within NA Marketing Organization as a voice of "external customer"
- Develop relationship with key marketing resources within distributors
- Understanding of customer insights and business drivers and their impact on marketing tactics
- Ability to assess marketing execution effectiveness
- Engaging our Commercial Events team on developing and executing new customer engagement strategies. (Beyond RAOTMs, webinars, distributor events, etc.)
- In collaboration with peers, develop consistent Field Marketing programs, processes and plans aligned with RA NA Commercial Plan and RA/GSM Business Imperatives
- Integrate NA Commercial Plan into RVP Region Plan with clear expectation of results.?
- Lead NA Marketing Sales Initiatives beyond local RVP Region (i.e, segment, industry specific)
- Optimizing our industry marketing impact and sales alignment within the RVP regions as we continue our pivot to industries
- Collaborate with NA DSMP/Operations Team to ensure relevant tool development and application to support marketing plans and NBD
- Own and report key results from Marketing Initiatives and Programs to NA Marketing Team and Sales Leadership. Provide guidance to Regional Leadership team on effectiveness and direction to increase success. ?
- Driving social awareness working with NA and global resources to be the Social Sales Champion for the RVP Region to drive the creation of a NA social selling strategy, driving competency and identify content needs and gaps.
- Consult and help lead NA marketing to drive the creation of a NA Channel marketing strategy, share competency requirements and identify content needs and gaps.
- Work with Rockwell Channel team to set co-marketing objectives that benefit both RA and distribution
- Drive co-marketing objectives that benefit both RA and distribution
- Act as consultant and marketing leader to drive direction with RA channel teams and our strategic partners including distributors, encompass partners, SIs and others.
- VP Region level engagement with business leaders (RVP, RISM, ROSM, RSSM, RSM, RSMO RMX, and Distributor Marketing Lead) to assess the sales and marketing integration needs to amplify the business.
- Be a consultant to Territory Sales Leadership on marketing tactics (webinar development, SDR collaboration for example) available to engage with customers related on relevant priority industries.
- Lead the NBD Process within the RVP Region and collaborate with peers to standardize to NA, if appropriate.
- Identify markets/campaigns outside NA Commercial Plan to identify new business.
- New Business Development Tool/Process Facilitation
- Understanding and industry knowledge of RVP region priority industries to be able to translate the marketing needs and capabilities required to support those industries.??
- Own the development and integration of Marketing plan within Region/Territory and drive execution within RVP region
- Collaborate with RVP Region Ops Team on the execution of commercial events (goal setting, content development, event execution, and lead management)
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- Bachelor's degree.
- Typically requires 5 years of experience.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business degree.
- Experience in inside or outside sales and/or marketing experience in industrial automation industry or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with modern marketing tactics preferred - social tools, CRM, marketing automation, campaign development, etc.
- Proven ability in collaborating in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to influence sales leadership to drive sales and marketing integration
- Ability to lead through influence without having direct control
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Exemplary listening skills and the ability to translate internal and external customer requirements
- Proven ability to communicate verbally to large groups in person and remotely
- Equally comfortable working independently and collaborating with others having divergent perspectives and skillsets. Delivering outstanding results in either mode consistent with established schedules
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Able to make decisions within relative scope of role and in a timely basis
- Strong MS Office capability
- Demonstrated creative skills as it relates to a sales environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if appropriate.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Chicago - Illinois, Indianapolis - Indiana, Kansas City - Kansas, Louisville - Kentucky, Milwaukee - Wisconsin, Minneapolis - Minnesota, Omaha - Nebraska
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.