Chubb Workplace Benefits is seeking a Director, Client Billing Coordinators to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
The Director, Billing Client Coordinators will be responsible for leading a team to provide outstanding service to our clients and distribution partners. While advocating a climate of ownership and accountability, the Director, Billing Client Coordinators and team will be responsible for all aspects of billing, payroll, and billing inquiries. The role continually looks for process improvement opportunities to better service our customers and deliver positive business results.
- Lead team of Client Services and Billing Associates to manage workflow and oversee all billing activities to ensure billing accuracy and premium application
- Provide input to policies, systems, methods, and procedures for the effective management and control of the premium billing function
- Provide on-going sales and client support, including all pre- and post-enrollment billing activities
- Provide on-going support to dedicated accounts to ensure all questions on any element of a case are handled timely and professionally.
- Provide prompt response to questions from employer groups, client issue resolution, implementation of new strategies/ideas as appropriate and other work throughout the year according to established standard procedures and guidelines
- Serve as first point of contact for client questions regarding billing or other service issues
- Review accounts on a frequent basis (quarterly or semi-annual) to identify billing or eligibility issues
- Coach and mentor team members and maintain culture of continuous improvement.
- Effectively manage resources and direct workflows to optimize service outcomes and achieve business objectives.
- Perform regular audits and continually analyze, propose, and implement improvements to workflows, structure, and service models.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of client needs, products, and insurance industry.
- Maintain positive working relationships with related departments and resolve customer issues using judgment in escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Identify issues and appropriately communicate these issues to the Business Development Managers and clients.
- Ability to act as a leader, coach, and mentor to a team
- Exceptional client service mindset and strong relationship ownership
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities
- Ability to influence and work under pressure to meet client needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- History of continuous process improvement and proactive ownership of workflows
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Background in insurance preferred
- Experience successfully leading an external facing customer service team, preferably in the insurance, financial services or professional services industries
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office suite of products
As a Chubb corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Chubb is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
We are a force in the supplemental benefits marketplace. We have had a dedicated workplace unit since 1996 and leverage over 90 years' experience providing supplemental benefits to individuals and their families.
Chubb stands for excellence. Our world class reputation, global leadership, extensive product offering and exceptional financial strength means we are partners you can count on with confidence.
Chubb is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and Google+
Travel - No
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Posting - Aug 8, 2018, 11:40:27 AM