Inside Sale Account Executive
The hardest working paper in America is looking for the hardest working Inside Sale Account Executive to join our outbound recruitment advertising team.
Our recruitment specialist will sell recruitment solutions to local, regional, and national business’ utilizing our portfolio of print and digital products.
You will manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close using consultative methods. Our highly driven and motivated business development professionals exceed goals and deliver maximum results to our clients.
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly quota
- Uncovering client needs, offering appropriate solutions with customized plans for print and digital solutions, negotiating price and closing accounts on the phone
- Consistently attaining a minimum of 100% of assigned monthly revenue goal through a high level of business development activity (65-80 outbound calls daily and other KPI’s)
- Managing the creation of print and digital ads, and ensure client campaign delivery
- Generating new revenue and growing existing client base
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and sales experience
- At least 1 – 2 years of inside sales or related experience
- 2 – 5 years of consultant sales and business development experience, preferred
- Previous experience with business-to-business Cold Calling
- Previous experience in the recruiting industry, a plus
- Working knowledge of CRM, a plus
About Us: We’re determined to listen to – and engage with – the hard-working people of Chicago to bring them news coverage that matters. Using new, multi-platform production and delivery capabilities, we will meet our news consumers where they are and provide our advertising partners with real value. We are a results-driven team looking for people who can make a impact. If you are creative, hard-working, talented and eager to build a new kind of media company for our city, we’d like to hear from you
Send a confidential cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
The Chicago Sun Times is an Equal Opportunity Employer