Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch(c) system and the Nintendo 3DS(c) family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System(c), Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy(c), Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS(c) family of systems, Super NES(c), Nintendo 64(c), Nintendo GameCube(c), Wii(c) and Wii U(c) systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokmon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Mentors and coaches a team of contract workers who process work primarily on a single tier (Tier 1, Tier 2, Back Office) across various channels (voice, chat, email, or other channels as business changes)
- Ensures compliance with established processes and procedures
- Coaches individual performance to ensure effective resolution of consumer interactions, up to but not including disciplinary actions
- Identifes individual performance trends that increases agent efficiency, consumer satisfaction and brand impact
- Escalates performance management issues to staffing agency and manager for corrective action
- Escalates or requests additional training or other interventions that enable a contract workers to be succcesful in handling consumer interactions.
- Demonstrates effective consumer handeling techniques
- Maintains knowledge and skills to effectively handle consumer interactions
- Identifies intraday workload imbalance, partners with the command center to reallocate resources (surplus or staffing deficiency, project needs)
- May provide project or customer-facing support as needed
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years' experience in customer support
- 1+ years in coaching and mentoring
- Native-Level fluency Spanish
- Effective communicator including experiences developing and delivering clear multi-channel communications.
- Strong typing skills (35+ WPM Preferred)
- Exceptional writing, grammar and punctuation skills
- Knowledge of contact center key performance metrics
- Strong knowledge of the MS suite of products
- Maintain reliable attendance according to department attendance guidelines
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity...celebrating strengths.