Sodexo Leisure is seeking a Unit Sales Representative to join our team at our prestigious Chicago Botanic Garden account in Glencoe, IL! This is a great role for an inspiring junior sales manager. _If you share the Chicago Botanic Garden’s mission to cultivate the power of plants to sustain and enrich life and Sodexo’s mission of providing an exceptional customer experience, then this is the right position for you.
- Key point person interacting with the social event clients
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of their planned visit
- Prepares contracts for social visit clients with or without catering services, collect and process deposits and final payments in accordance with contracts via Caterease software, generate and route BEOs
- Coordinate and process all social visit requests for use of Garden spaces and group tour activities using the Garden’s approved technology
- Develop and implement strategies to generate new group sales through up-selling, cold calling, outside appointments, networking events, referrals and building tours
- Develop professional relationships with current clientele for group visit renewals and referral leads
- Perfect role for exploring additional event sales opportunities within Sodexo.
Quarterly Sales Incentive Eligible
As a Unit Sales Representative,this position is responsible for the development and sales of group tour packages to the corporate, affinity, and youth, religious, military, student and travel industry markets. This position will be the key point-of-contact for outside travel industry professionals, suppliers, operators, other area attractions/institutions, and group leaders for all group sales.
Sodexo's Sports and Leisure division specializes in the customer service delivering outstanding food and FM service. Learn more about the exciting venues managed by Sodexo Leisure: Sodexo Sports & Leisure
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Responsible for all aspects of conference center and catering sales, including rooms and special events. Primary contact with all clients inquiring about conference and catering services. Makes recommendations to clients based on type and purpose of function, location, and time planned. Coordinates arrangements with the Catering and Culinary Departments. Develops budget for sales function. Follows-up on service for unit/solicitors.