Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
The Executive Assistant will proactively handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks for the Senior Vice President, Human Resources. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, project management, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Serve as gatekeeper for SVP, Human Resources, providing daily executive administrative support. This includes answering phones, drafting and responding to emails, scheduling meetings, managing the calendar and inbox, proactively planning for upcoming meetings and commitments, as well as, arranging travel.
- Serve as the department administrative coordinator. This includes managing priorities and work load for the direct reports such as calendar management, expense tracking and approval, procedure and policy compliance, on-boarding of new HR Team members, handling interview scheduling for VP candidates and above and other project management responsibilities.
- Provide support for coordinating on-site and off-site meetings, handling domestic and international travel logistics for attendees, as well as, the ability to multi-task a wide variety of projects and consistently meet deadlines for such meetings.
- Generate financial and sales reports and presentations, coordinating the efforts across multiple functions and departments.
- Undertake special projects with access to employee information requiring a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy.
- Responsible for monitoring departmental budget including communicating variances to budgets/forecasts, as well as ordering supplies.
- Leadership responsibilities in the team-oriented C-Suite environment
- Generate professional PowerPoint presentations, coordinating the efforts across multiple functions and departments, as needed.
- Execute on other ad hoc duties as assigned, per the direction of the SVP, Human Resources.
- Bachelor's or equivalent education and experience required
- 5+ years Executive Administrative experience, preferably in a HR environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work with little supervision to ensure work is completed within deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills and initiative
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Travel - No
Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and Google+
Job Posting - Aug 10, 2018, 4:42:13 PM