Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Senior Manager, Agent Service Centerto join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
The Senior Manager of the Agent Service Center (ASC) is responsible for day-to day management of the ASC ensuring responsive, high quality service for our captive sales teams (producers) in our Core and Worksite distribution channels. This includes responsibility for maintaining a healthy team dynamic within the Agent Service Center while ensuring delivery of a positive brand experience. This position will also play a key role in implementing new service strategies and technology into the Agent Service Center while contributing to the evolution of the larger contact center organization. Core duties include day-to-day development, management, and leadership of the Agent Service Center teams. Emphasis is on employee effectiveness, service excellence, contact optimization, workforce planning, and relationship management. Key activities include ensuring service delivery, employee coaching, quality assurance review, escalation resolution, schedule adherence, maintaining internal business partner relationships, and vendor support for producer servicing in Canada.
* Recruits, develops, inspires and mentors ASC representatives and leaders so that they are skilled, effective and fully capable of executing the responsibilities and expectations of their position.
* Effectively and efficiently manages team's priorities, workload, and resources to efficiently leverage the value of every interaction to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
* Leads and/or actively participates in cross-functional initiatives designed to position the organization for growth, greater scalability and increased efficiency.
* Inspires an open, energetic, and fun working environment by engaging with representatives and being visible on the contact center floor. Ensures the facility provides a welcoming, safe and healthy environment for all representatives.
* Nurtures a strong culture that embraces inclusion, encourages employee contribution and empowerment, and fosters a commitment to support and motivate one another.
* Maintains and improves contact center operations by analyzing data, monitoring Key Performance
Indicators, identifying opportunities, developing action plans for resolution while driving productivity, quality and high service standards.
* Ensures operational compliance in all areas and quickly communicates and actions a plan with all concerned parties with respect to non-compliance issues.
* Leverages superior communication skills and possess the ability to effectively and dynamically
communicate to large audiences.
* Fosters various avenues of communication to ensure representatives remain informed, connected to the broader strategy and have an outlet for conveying questions and innovative ideas.
* Maintains relationships with the Sales organization and other internal partners to facilitate open communication, understand perspectives, and monitor levels of satisfaction. Leverages the Sales Team liaison to understand service challenges and maintain a positive, professional relationship with the Sales organization.
* Executes to disaster recovery plans in partnership with the Business Continuity team.
* Maintains financial parameters established in the budget.
* Occasional travel within the continental United States and Canada
* All other responsibilities as assigned.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships at all levels
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong, collaborative partnerships
* Proven ability to influence change and build consensus across a large organization
* Demonstrated ability to drive excellence in brand experience and service within a
* Operational knowledge and expertise in a contact center
* Demonstrated organizational agility and managerial courage
* Ability to prioritize multiple activities and complex projects simultaneously; ability to
establish and meet critical deadlines
* Superior problem resolution skills and strong analytical skills to drive innovation
* Strong communication and people facilitation skill, excellent business writing skills, and
a proven track record in meeting/exceeding stated deadlines and milestones
* Aptitude for detail and high degree of organization
* Proficiency and comfort with driving and maintaining relationships
* Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
* 7+ years leading people in a contact center environment
* Experience transforming and leading service teams into omnichannel or multichannel
centers (Phone, E-mail, Chat, SMS, Social Media)
* Strong familiarity with omnichannel and multichannel technologies in a contact center
* Insurance industry experience preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish languages is a plus
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Travel - No
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google
Job Posting - Aug 27, 2018, 10:47:07 PM