Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a
Senior Educational Trainer, Claimsto join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals-just like you!
Senior trainer position is responsible for the support of Claims adjudication organization. Partners in the development, delivery, maintenance and evaluation of training curricula with US Learning Center staff. Promotes continuous improvement efforts designed to enhance productivity, efficiency, quality and skills. Provides learning project management to business initiatives.
- Partner with Claims management to conduct training needs analysis for short and long term business strategies. Facilitate prioritization of learning targets based on knowledge of the business units. Flexibly update approach as priorities change.
- Determine appropriate training techniques and adult learning methodologies that align with the learning needs. Develop a work plan in conjunction with the US Learning Center that addresses priorities, assignments and calendars.
- Assess through ongoing measurement the short and long term impacts of training programs to ensure expected outcomes are realized.
- Co-ordinate with the US Learning Center in the design, development and delivery of training curriculum and relevant e-Learning modules.
- Provide management with timely, relevant and accurate reporting of L&D activity and measurements.
- Research and track new training techniques methods, including utilization of industry best practices and enabling technologies to optimize training in co-ordination with the Corporate Learning Center for Excellence.
- Participate on business projects as a subject matter expert for L&D. Assess and make recommendations for learning solutions.
- Strong facilitation and training delivery skills
- Strong knowledge of instructional design to include assessment tools, adult learning theory and evaluation techniques
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Strong technical affiliation to include learning technologies and Microsoft Office. Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to influence others and resolve conflicts
- Ability to work within a team and build team cohesiveness to achieve results
- Ability to promote a shared vision and customer focus
- High attention to detail
- Project management and organizational skills
- Business Acumen
- 10+ years L&D experience. Preference is customer contact and business operations experience. Exposure to technical or digital learning.
- Undergraduate degree in a learning related field or business
- Experience delivering instructional design through multiple channels
- Experience with learning technology
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world's largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Travel - No
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google
Job Posting - Aug 30, 2018, 9:42:02 AM