CONSTRUCTION CRAFT LABORER APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2018 the application period for the Construction Craft Laborer Apprenticeship Program WILL BE CLOSING at the affiliated Laborer Local Unions listed below:
4509 North Catalina
301 Oak Street Suite 2-44
107 East Broad Street
Applications Accepted on 1st Tuesday of Each month at Locals remaining O-P-E-N
During hours of: 10am – 12 Noon ONLY
1) Applicant must apply in person
2) Must be 18 years of age
3) High School Graduate or GED Cert.
4) Physically able to perform work of trade.
5) Possess a valid Driver’s License.
6) A reading, understanding, writing, and communicating ability, that would enable the applicant to perform the tasks of the CCL in a safe manner and comprehend the subject matter taught, in English only, in related training.
IL Laborers & Contractors Joint Apprenticeship & Training Program will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. IL Laborers’ & Contractors Joint Apprenticeship & Training Program will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 30.