Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product.
UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do
your life's best work. (sm)
Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers. Responsibilities include analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors, communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities. Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures
- Greeting customers at the Reception desk and check in customer using registration tracker database.
- Identify customers line of business / plan and reasons for visit. If needed triage to Retail Service Specialists, Medicaid team Reps or Sales Reps for more in-depth assistance and consultation.
- Perform basic letter reading, translation and transactions / resolutions that can be done at the front desk
- Monitor operation on the floor to reduce customers wait time. Greet and assist any customers in the waiting area
- Coordinate with inter-departments to smooth out the walk-in traffic
- Point of contact to work with Retail Supervisor / Manager and matrix team Supervisors to achieve effective operational practices
- Key contact for retail consult room reservation
- Key contact for onsite hearing test appointments with member and member related events in the retail
- Direct guests to events or seminars on the 3rd FL
- Manage materials inventory for the waiting area, reception area and consultation rooms. Arrange inventory move from fulfillment storage to retail. Conduct inventory count annually and reorder
- Coordinate interoffice mail via UPS
- Forward incoming mails to internal staff.
- Forward legal related mails to corporate office
- Manage incoming packages by sending emails to recipient to collect shipments. Have delivery person place items in appropriate locations
- Manage outgoing business mails using postage machine
- Prepare UPS shipping label for material request for customer and interoffice mails.
- Report site closure to corporate facility management. Post signage / notice for company holidays and meetings
- Report facility issue to facility management and /or Facility Manager
- Site contact for A/C inspection and fire distinguish inspection
- Manage office supplies and place order when needed
- Arrange Shred it bin pick-up
- Safe guard PHI. Clear front desk area of any unpicked-up faxes and printed materials
- Safe keep spare keys for the facility and office
- Maintain office records and invoices filing
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must be able to obtain State Health Insurance Licenses after on board within 60 days
- Candidates must be fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English in order to be considered.
- 1+ years of customer service experience required.
- 5 days 40 hours work week. Need to be able to work on Saturday.
- Basic level knowledge of Microsoft Word (create & edit documents) and Microsoft Excel (sort & filter data)
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Have valid New Jersey and New York State Health Insurance Licenses preferred.
- Prior health and / or general insurance sales experience preferred.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is
your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Flushing, Sales Operations Analyst, Health Insurance, Customer Service