Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team as a Clinical Nutrition Manager at Presence Resurrection Medical Center an acute care hospital located in Chicago, IL. and Presence Holy Family Medical Center a Long-Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH).
Reporting to the General Manager of Food & Nutrition, the ideal candidate will:
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food & Nutrition Services team along with other Sodexo managers; interact with client medical staff and nursing on a regular basis; represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees
- Oversee inpatient and outpatient RD's within two Presence Health care locations: Presence Resurrection Medical Center (354-bed hospital acute Care hospital) and Presence Holy Family Medical Center is the only faith-based Long-Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH) in Illinois
- Have strong management skills in acute care nutrition services, along with a strong comprehension of the principles of clinical nutrition practice
- Have demonstrated skills in accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and in establishing and maintaining standards of care
- Ensures patient satisfaction, quality care and good public relations.
Come grow your career with the largest private employer of dietitians!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region.
Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).