Account Coordinator - (Spanish) Tech Sales/ Saleforce Sunnyvale, California, United States
Job Order #391704 - G-REQ-00115077
Title: Account Coordinator - (Spanish) Tech Sales/ Saleforce
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Please Contact: April Mallari (see application details) or (see application details)
- You'll work closely with the SMB Regional Partner Manager to drive strategy, operations and SMB specific programs in the Latam markets.
- Success will be measured in terms of incremental revenue driven from existing or new partners across G Suite and Cloud Platform
- Co-own a strategy for long-tail / T2 ecosystem of Cloud partners across LATAM: Coverage, gaps, addressable market, competitive landscape and recruitment needs.
- Create/manage relationships independently with some of our most high potential SMB partners.
- Own operations (sales motions, weekly reviews, target planning, quarterly/annual reviews) with top long-tail partners contributing to SMB.
- Pipeline generation support: Strategize and support execution of pipeline generation campaigns (events, EDMs, qualification trainings) for partners Enablement
- Establish a cadence of scaled enablement events, webinars and content for SMB partners, focusing on sales skills, demand generation skills and tool/processes.
- BA/BE or an equivalent 4 year undergraduate degree
- 6+ years' experience of working in technology sales and/or channels/distribution of software
- Excellent C- level skills and fluency in Spanish, English and professional knowledge of Portuguese
- Pro-activeness in reaching out to partners and driving revenue-generating initiatives with them
- Excellent organization and project management skills Previous
- Experience with Salesforce CRM Independent worker and operating with minimal guidance
- Experience in Cloud sales (SaaS, IaaS)
Reference ID: 391704