Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Bilingual Spanish / English Sales Operations Supervisor I is responsible for overseeing the Outreach Coordinators 1, making sure all Federal and State programs are offered to our United South Florida eligible Medicare members. The Bilingual Spanish / English
Sales Operations Supervisor I
gives tactical direction to all of SSU Team under the direction of the SSU Director and provides SSU oversight and direction in the absence of SSU Director.
- Ensure Team meets productivity expectations
- Evaluate the employees efficiency and productivity
- Keep production records
- Determine, suggest and implement improvement techniques
- Discipline employees
- Handle employees complaints.
- Give tactical direction to all of SSU Team under direction of SSU Director and provide SSU oversight and direction in the absence of SSU Director.
- Provide departmental workflow support as needed.
- Display strong team spirit and work cooperatively assisting other employees as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide assistance to members applying for State and / or Federal government benefit programs.
- Conduct outreach to members to educate them and to assist them in applying for Dual eligible programs.
- Provide guidance to members on how to proceed with other outreach programs that may be available, even if the organization screening process indicates that the member may not be eligible for assistance under any of the dual eligibility programs.
- Participate in new employee orientation and training.
- Ability to make independent decision, and determine course of action.
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years of related experience in a managerial / supervisory role
- 1+ years of previous experience with government programs
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: United Healthcare, UHG, Social worker, Medicaid, Medicare