Job TitleOperations Supervisor
Requisition Primary LocationMiami, Florida
Waste Connections, Inc. has immediate openings for Operations Supervisor with strong leadership experience to join our team at our site in Miami Hauling, Miami, FL.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual's unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
Why You Need to Join Us!
INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
Do not stop by or call our local office.
Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com.
If you have any problems filling out the application call Pete Carreon at (see application details).
- Assist with the supervision of drivers.
- Monitor progress of daily operations, and reassigns employees and makes route changes as necessary
- Conduct safety meetings and audits
- Maintains employee company and DOT logs and reports
- Assist in the supervision of Dispatch Department
- Conduct field inspections of route crews to ensure proper work procedures
- Issue progressive disciplinary action as necessary
- Performs driver reviews
- Receive, review and follow up on customer complaints regarding collection programs
- Others duties as assigned
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in transportation, and/or logistics services.
- Knowledge of DOT requirements for commercial vehicles
- Microsoft Office experience.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)