Think of this as a triple play. You have Fortune 6 global operations. You have a complex, matrix organization with dozens of interrelated business units. And you have a fast-paced, intense culture where everyone is pushing the envelope. Now, you can step into this challenge and help create new business process solutions that raise the performance of our health care system for years to come. As a Business Process Analyst, you'll be in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission. If youre ready to play in the big leagues, its your move.
Use your sharp business skills to assist in end-to-end business process activities by creating, controlling and improving business processes. You will create process design, project implementation, diagnose process improvement opportunities, and develop solutions. You will also provide quality reporting, analysis, audits, and develop plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using a variety of applicable tools. You won't be any ordinary Bilingual Business Process Analyst.
This position is also responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools.
Your high performance approach will power innovation, impacting the lives of millions.
The Bilingual Business Process Analyst will primarily focus on managing the translation process of multiple communication materials. The Bilingual Business Process Analyst must be fluent in English and Spanish.
The selected Bilingual Business Process Analyst will support the coordination, development and implementation of miscellaneous materials, in multiple languages, for UnitedHealthcare businesses. Manage the translation process for specific UnitedHealthcare products and comply industry wide regulation -for required materials.
- The Bilingual Business Process Analyst will primarily focus on managing the translation/reproduction processes of member communications into multiple languages and formats as a member of a cross-functional team
- The Bilingual Business Process Analyst will also focus on reviewing materials translated into Spanish
- The selected candidate will be responsible of the coordination, development, review and implementation of communication materials, in multiple languages and formats, used to support the sale and member experience of UnitedHealthcare businesses products and services
- Support the development and translation of new Spanish member materials and campaigns efforts
- Assist in the translation and edition of multiple materials into Spanish
- Support other communication specialists with multicultural material requests
- Work with various vendors to produce error-free translated documents and ensure the quality of materials up to enterprise standard and industry regulations
- Create, control and improve end-to-end business processes
- Lead process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools
You won't be any ordinary Business Process Analyst. Youll be hitting on all cylinders every moment of every day. You will create process design, implement projects, diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions in the quest for better health care. Youll be expected to quickly adapt to change in a very fluid environment and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to agree on solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or HS Diploma/GED with 4+ years equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of proven professional managing projects experience
- Manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and quick turnaround time with proven record
- 1+ years of proven professional English to Spanish translation experience (candidate will be asked to provide samples of translation work)
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Experience with MS Outlook, Adobe PDF, Visio and Cisco Webex
- Detailed oriented
At UnitedHealth Group, we're more than 260,000 strong, moving fast and shifting gears to outpace the rate of change that's sweeping through health care around the globe. Come join us and challenge yourself to reach a new level. One that becomes your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Proofread, English, Spanish, translate, linguistics, project management, analyst, process, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota