Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch(c) system and the Nintendo 3DS(c) family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System(c), Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy(c), Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS(c) family of systems, Super NES(c), Nintendo 64(c), Nintendo GameCube(c), Wii(c) and Wii U(c) systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokmon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Develops a central information system to manage artwork projects. Tracks artwork schedule, manages tasks and revisions as well as recording history and provides product knowledge to Design team.
- Partners with members of Nintendo Co, Ltd. (NCL) and Nintendo of America (NOA) internal groups to collect project information, specification, and asset availability to create artwork schedule and flow
- Oversees project progress and reports to senior management
- Creates, updates, maintains and records project documentation
- Identifies and analyzes procedures, and coordinates with stakeholders to recommend improvements
- Promotes the tracking system and standardized processes across the department
- Provides essential communication between departments regarding project status
- Provides reports and historical project related activities for department visibility to best practices and consistency.
- Monitors accuracy of artwork contents
- Acts as a liaison with NCL for other design projects
- Provides Japanese/English translation
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of five years of increasingly responsible experience within a related field
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of procedures, department functions, operational processes, and key personnel
- Excellent business communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Bilingual Japanese/English skills
- Excellent judgment and ability to interact with groups
- Experience with PC systems.
- Undergraduate degrees in Business, Marketing or a related field or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity...celebrating strengths.