The SAP Basis Administrator will serve as a key member of the Benjamin Moore SAP Basis Team and will be focused on supporting SAP Hybris ecommerce Platform and SAP ERP applications. The candidate will be responsible for installation, Configuration, integration, deployments, release management, maintenance, troubleshooting of the SAP Hybris and SAP ERP Environments.
The candidate should have broad experience in administrating the complete suite of SAP Hybris and SAP applications like ECC, S/4HANA, BW, GRC, PIPO, FIORI, NetWeaver, HANA, SYBASE ASE etc.
* Support the SAP Hybris Project Team and Basis Manager to formulate and execute the support plan for each system.
* Manage Hybris installations, integrations,
deployments, updates, upgrades, backup restore, Performance tuning, Monitoring, workflow and task management
* Manage Hybris WCMS, Cockpits, Cron jobs, personalization, security concepts, REST and Accelerators.
* Lead the architecting of JEE based applications using Spring/OSGi, Hibernate, JMS, REST, SOA, ESB and SSO technologies.
* Troubleshoot performance tuning, and planning of the SAP landscape.
* Monitor SAP HANA Administration, including Installation and Patch upgrades. HANA Backup and Restore, HANA user security, HANA System Copy/Refreshes.
* Manage SAP Applications performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies
* Lead the SAP Basis team in project meetings with other departments & outside vendors
* Manage multiple tasks and projects in a very dynamic environment
* Provide off-hours and weekend support when required
* Collaborate directly with the SAP COE teams to help maintain various systems integrated with SAP landscape.
* Manage day-to-day SAP Basis Administrative tasks like moving the SAP Changes using the Solution Manager 7.2 ChaRM and standard TMS tools and Troubleshooting.
* Manage maintenance activities such as application patch management, release schedules, break-fix activities, transports and development to production releases.
* Hands-on Database support for Application databases to include: SAP HANA , IQ ,Sybase and SQL Servers systems. Application level support and monitoring of these databases systems.
* Assist Benjamin Moore business and functional leads with day to day development, support, and troubleshooting.
* Lead identification and recommendation of opportunities for operational improvements.
* Bachelor's college degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
* 2+ years of experience in ecommerce with SAP Hybris solution
* 10+ years of SAP Basis administration
* Experience with SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.6 , Java 5/6, J2EE, JSP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Ajax, XML, XSD, Spring MVC, MySQL, Tomcat -server, JUnit, Subversion, Unix
* Hands on experience on Hybris core architecture, Cockpits, ImpEX
* Experience in designing B2B, B2C, multi-site and end-to-end implementations of ecommerce platforms
* Experience in SAP Applications and Basis administration
* Experience in installing, configuration, administering, and troubleshooting the components like SAP ERP, BW, Portal, GRC, PIPO, FIORI, S/4HANA, Solution Manage 7.2, BOBJ 4.2 etc. on Linux Environments on various Database flavors like HANA 1.0, HANA 2.0 and ASE
* Experience in leading SAP Update and Upgrade Projects
* SAP HANA and ASE Administration. MS SQL Server administration is a plus
* SAP TDMS is a plus
* SAP Netweaver and HANA Certification. SAP Hybris Certification is a plus
* Strong analytical , inter personal skills, Communication and process orientation with significant attention to detail
Expert understanding in Hybris foundational concepts, data modelling with Hybris and integrations.
* Strong Experience in Hybris operations like installations, integrations, deployments, updates, upgrades, backup restore, Performance tuning, Monitoring, workflow and task management