The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
The Environmental, Health, Safety & Security (EHSS) Systems Analyst provides support through planning, data analysis and data management. The candidate will develop recommendations based on analysis and research. The Analyst will develop, implement and manage a wide variety of analytics for the Corporate Environmental, Health, Safety & Security (EHSS) department. The candidate will coordinate with the rest of the EHSS department and will act as a liaison with other departments in Benjamin Moore to ensure data alignment and consistencies required for effective EHSS reporting and to drive improved EHSS performance.
- Manage/maintain EHSS data integrity within numerous systems established to monitor and manage our EHSS compliance (i.e. Intelex, ISNetworld, SAP Success Factors, Contract Database, Department KPI's, etc.). Work with other departments (i.e. Legal, Procurement, Engineering, Finance, IT, Communications, HR) to correct data inconsistencies and/or close gaps.
- Assist department in analysis and ad hoc reportting as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- System Administrator (design, implementation and management) for the Intelex Management system. Works closely with vendor and IT to manage system and modify user roles and organizational changes and structure. Monitors and maintains Intelex busness workflow and notifications.
- System Administrator (design, implementation and management) for the ISNetworld system. Works closely with vendor, procurement, engineering and contractors to manage system, ensure data is uploaded and reports on performance and trends.
- Analyzes data trends within EHSS systems and makes recommendations to management to ensure continuous improvement.
- Conducts periodic audits of EHSS systems' integrity and functionality to ensure they are performing as intended.
- Develops and provides ad hoc reporting, data analysis and trending as requested. Creates reports in the systems to review critical data and statistics, proactively identify areas of opportunity, recommended remediation and opportunity to close gaps.
- Creates and maintains all documentation for EHSS systems including user manuals, process sheets, operating procedures, forms, training documentation and support documentation.
- Assists with importing and exporting data/reports from all EHSS systems.
- Develops and conducts training (Web and In Person) on the EHSS systems.
- Acts as an advocate between EHSS and IT coordinating systems related activities.
- Manages initiatives related to new EHSS systems including the implementation, testing and launch of systems.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance, providing performance metrics and monitoring EHSS training tracked in SAP SuccessFactors to ensure targeted and timely completion, identifying gaps for follow up. Works closely with the Learning Management System lead in HR.
- Responsible for annual OSHA 300 Log reporting process.
- Assists in evaluating vendors and RFP's for any systems related to EHSS data collection and compliance.
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and experience in other analytical software programs
- Know-how in use of Enterprise Business Solutions
- Advanced skill level in relevant systems including: Intelex, ISNetworls, SAP, Success Factors
- Strategic and systems thinking
- Ability to excel in a matrix management environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong customer focus
- Excellent technical and business writing skills and ability to effectively interpret and communicate data findings.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, persuasion and listening skills to facilitate successful identification of work requests.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and to adapt to a changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS college degree required
- Three plus years of experience working with EHSS systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills to facilitate working effectively with all levels of management, coworkers and outside customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge of EHS regulations and management systems. Ability to read and understand applicable regulatory requirements.
- Experience with Intelex, ISNetworld, SuccessFactors