Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product.
UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do
your life's best work.
Bilingual Broker Agent Services Specialist will support the organization by providing interpretation services in the language of expertise. In addition to your interpretation role you will also play a key role in supporting
UHC M&R as a
Specialist for the Producer Help Desk supporting internal and external customers. This role requires that you develop expertise of departmental processes, procedures and delivery of information. Exceptional customer service delivery is required.
- Provide interpretation services to our brokers - agent partners in the language of expertise
- Handle a high volume of calls from broker - agent partners with little to no assistance
- Handle a high volume of off phone work items submitted by broker - agent partners with little to no assistance
- Ensure cases adhere to all policies and procedures, in addition to federal and state laws and regulations
- Identify risks or issues and assess / implement alternate solutions
- Participate in interdepartmental team efforts, such as implementation of updates to the production system
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department
- Provide sales support and administrative services to non - employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents
- Act as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment
- May manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments
- Maintain progression toward specified training and professional skill development
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Work independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Bilingual fluency in English and Tagalog
- Customer service or call center experience
- Ability to create, copy, edit, save and send using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet information retrieval and navigation), and Microsoft Outlook (basic correspondence)
- Ability to work a designated 8 - hour shift between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm Monday through Friday and flexibility on shifts to meet the needs of the business (Will include rotation during peak season)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time to do your lifes best work.
- Ability to type and talk at the same time and navigate through multiple screens
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Tagalog, bilingual, Medicare & Retirement, customer service, interpreting, call center