The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
2nd shift position ( Sunday thru Thursday). Efficiently loads and unloads trailers to ensure the warehouse remains adequately stocked.
- Loads and unloads trailers as required.
- Ships finished goods and verifies documentation with each shipment.
- Moves stock to appropriate warehouse locations and documents accordingly.
- Rearranges stock as required.
- Replenishes pick spots as necessary and maintains appropriate documentation.
- Performs staging of raw materials and rework drums for production.
- Performs quality control check on products.
- Stages finished goods from production for shipment.
- Reports inventory levels.
- Tags rework solvent and paint and documents accordingly.
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
- High School degree or GED
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross functional.
- One to two (1-2) years experience in a shipping/receiving environment preferred
- Required to move trailers, yard tractor experience would be a plus.
- Ability to use company computer system programs.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP's.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to operate a forklift effectively and safely. Forklift experience required; forklift certificate preferred.
- Pallet truck experience an asset, WHMIS preferred.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary and weekend if required.