There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Nursing here isn't for everybody. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function require various nurse licensure and certification based on role and grade level. Licensure includes LPN / LVN, depending on grade level, with current unrestricted licensure in applicable state. Roles are responsible for providing telephonic clinical assessments utilizing approved medical protocols per policy, and recommending an appropriate level of clinical care based on clinical judgment and protocols.
- Basic knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in a function or skill
- Performs routine or structured work
- Responds to routine or standard requests
- Uses existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems or conduct routine analyses
- Must be able to work independently and have great time management
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Current LPN license in the State of Florida
- 2+ years of previous LPN experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish, and ability to demonstrate proficiency through a provided language assessment
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort / filter, and work within tables), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Ability to work Monday Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm EST with overtime and weekends as needed
- Managed Care experience
- Experience in a call center
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Must have a dedicated office space that is not in open view to maintain confidentiality of member and company information
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UHC, M&R, bilingual LPN, bilingual Spanish, licensed practical nurse, customer service, managed care, call center