UnitedHealth Group is seeking an Associate Patient Care Coordinator who will share our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high - quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work.(sm)
Urology Specialists of Nevada (USONV) has thirteen providers and four convenient locations. We are committed to providing the highest quality and most advanced and comprehensive care to our many patients. USONV is a busy full service urology group practice that engages in all of the sub - disciplines of urology. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits package. We have strived to create a group and practice platform which allows the maximum opportunity for each of our providers to realize his / her individual potential and personal goals whether they be personal / family, professional or economically weighted.
This position will be traveling to all four Urology Specialists of Nevada locations in Las Vegas and Henderson as needed.
- Scan insurance cards, making sure that all paperwork is filled out correctly and signed
- Obtain consents signed by patients for procedures
- Collect co - pays and co - insurance, deductibles and balances
- HPN eligibility for all health plan patients, new or follow ups. Update eligibility forms
- Document patients’ charts when films and disks are brought to the office. Responsible for making sure the films and disks get to correct location
- Scan receipts and patient paperwork
- Keep front office and waiting room clean and stocked
- Print schedules for MA and providers
- Print progress notes, patient summary and updates
- Create green sheets for walk - in patients
- Balance daily logs and money collected, posting payments when balanced
- Read the physician and PA orders, schedule follow up and radiology appointments, radiology referrals
- Obtain authorization if needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years front office medical experience
- Knowledge of Nevada health insurance terminology
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Bilingual English - Spanish
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Front Desk, Medical Assistant, Receptionist, Healthcare, Clinical, Administrative, Las Vegas, NV, Nevada, Henderson, Spanish