Qualified candidates will have:
-Associate's degree equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum one year related experience required.
-Prior demonstrated high-touch customer service and follow-up experience required.
-Candidates with prior CDL driver recruiting/ recruiting support highly preferred, other general recruiting support will be considered
- Prior Taleo or other applicant tracking system experience highly preferred.
-Prior experience in mining candidate resume databases and phone screening applicants is highly preferred.
- Bilingual, fluent English/Spanish written and verbal communication a plus
-To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Word and Excel, and must be internet savvy.
-A sense of humor is helpful, as this can be a stressful job with competing priorities at any given time
- Qualified candidates must be effective communicators who are not afraid of the phone.
- Candidates who are highly technically savvy (internet, cloud base applications, good with internet data research, cell phone/text messaging, etc.) are highly preferred
Optimal candidates will have:
- 2-3 years recruiting experience in a large, decentralized or centralized company environment required
- Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years of equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated internal customer service skills, including troubleshoot and problem solving experiences.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet candidate data mining; recruiting certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applicant tracking systems required, prior experience with Taleo preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.