Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera! Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast growing environment.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, its a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the worlds leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
For those who want to invent the future of health care, your opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
Due to an expansion of our business into multiple states, we are looking for energetic, customer focused and compassionate Call Center Customer Service Representatives. As one of our newest Call Center Customer Service Representatives (Optum Home Scheduling Coordinator)
you will be performing appointment scheduling within our Team Care department. Your main focus in this position will be to schedule appointments for our valued members who are currently enrolled in one of our health plans. You will be assisting our valued members to connect with Physicians and Nurse Practitioners, by scheduling in home visits, helping people live healthier lives.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) Monday- Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7:00am to 7:30pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 1009 Windcross Court, Franklin, TN 37067.
- Placing a high volume of outbound calls to our valued members to schedule them for their in-home visits with a Physician or a Nurse Practitioner via an auto dialer system
- Answering inbound calls from our valued members and assisting them with their inquiries
- Enhancing our valued members experience within our business
- Validating member demographic information and obtaining additional member data via specific plan scripting
- Data entry of the members record with accurate information obtained on the call
- Ensuring that the appointments are scheduled accurately following department policies and procedures
- Resolving any scheduling issues or concerns
- Routing calls to the appropriate department as needed
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Support any call queues as business needs arise
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Spanish Bilingual Required
- Must be able to create, copy, edit, send and save using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- 1+ years of call center and / or sales experience
- Bilingual skills in English and Korean
- Experience working in a customer retention focused role
- Experience using an auto dialer system
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working with Medicaid or Medicare
- Sales experience with senior population
- Must be able to type and talk at the same time and navigate through multiple screens
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA requirements
- Experience working in a metric driven work environment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Franklin, TN, Call Center, Representative, Customer Service, Sales